Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election night

The wife and I sent out and voted Obama today. It's exciting this year, and it is hard for me to tell if I'm really inspired by Obama, or if I'm more inspired by the prospect that this will affect my child.

Obama is a positive leader. He thinks long term, and does not seem to do things on the short term. He is a big thinking, and a thoughtful thinker. We haven't had leadership like this since I've been alive, and I'm really excited at the potential that lies in the future.

This shows that anyone, if they are gifted enough and driven enough can become president. The final frontier is now a woman in the white house, and I hope to live to see that day.

The other thing that has inspired me is watching video of Obama taking his two daughters to the voting. He teaches them the importance of their voice, and that's something I can't wait to teach my children.

No comments: