Saturday, November 8, 2008

All quiet on the southern front

So it's been a few days since we had implantation bleeding, or what we think is implantation bleeding. That means in a few days we'll be able to get an accurate reading on a pregnancy test. I'm really quite excited as this means we'll be well on our way.

I really feel that this is it. I think we've been successful in our efforts, and now it's a matter of cultivating that baby into a healthy being.

On another note, there is more news on early detection of autism. Autism is one of the scariest things about having a child for me. Early detection leads to early treatment and a more effective treatment. This is promising, but really finding what causes it has to be a priority.

I've read theories on vaccinations, which has been disproved, on TV, more research needed, pesticides, and about a million other things. What I believe is that it is more of a combination. For instance, hormones or pesticides or some chemical in our food weakens the mind and makes it susceptible to damage done by TV. Not to say that's my exact theory, but it has to be a combination, otherwise it would be easier to figure out.

No comments: