It’s been a long while since I’ve updated, so here’s a quick catch up as to what is going on.
- We are now at 34 weeks. It’s coming up fast. So far she’s been pretty textbook, which is great, but we’re preparing like she won’t be.
- We’ve been taking Bradley classes. They’ve been very informative. I’m not sure how natural we will be going, but it is good to get both sides of the coin.
- We are now pretty much completely out of space. This with the glider still coming. We need to either throw some things out or get some storage space somewhere. Or move, but that isn’t really an option right now.
- We had a very successful couples baby shower. It was a ton of fun and our friends and family are all very generous people.
- I have my video camera ordered. That’s my father’s day gift :)
- No major symptoms right now other than lots of aches and pains.
So, I’m sure I have missed some things, but everything is progressing well. It’s kind of weird, but as it gets closer, I tend to get both more serene and more stressed out. Sort of a calm panic as it were. Anyway, I am going to try to pick back up on the blogging part of our show and see if I can keep it going. I might even take the laptop in and blog during labor, but we’ll see if I’m allowed to do that.